Studies have shown that franchises have the greatest success rate with the least amount of risk of any business.
- The United States Chamber of Commerce approximates that franchised businesses have a 97% success rate within 5 years of opening. Non-franchised businesses have only a 48% success rate within their first 6 years.
- More than 75 industries deliver products and services through franchises.
- Over 30% of franchisees earn over $150,000 per year. Franchisees earn an average gross annual income of $75,000 - $150,000.
- Close to half of all U.S. retail sales are through franchised businesses.
- U.S. franchise sales in 2000 exceeded $1 trillion, and are expected to surpass $2 trillion in 2006.
- Franchises employ 18 million people.
The Franchise Force
The franchisor genuinely wants you to succeed and will provide the training, consultation and operational systems necessary for you to successfully start a franchise.
- The franchisor has already studied and infiltrated the marketplace and has built a successful business model that will ensure your success.
- The franchisor supplies local and national marketing for the entire franchise operation.
- With collective buying power, the franchisor can provide you with discounts - saving you money and time as you start a franchise.
- A franchise means instant credibility with name and brand recognition.
- A successful track record of a national franchise facilitates your efforts to secure a business loan and rental property.
- The experience of an established franchise will help you learn from the mistakes and follow the success of others.
Small Business Franchise Opportunity Consulting | Small Business Franchise ABCs
Selecting a Small Business Franchise | Small Business Franchise Opportunity Financing
The Perfect Small Business Franchise Fit | Small Business Franchise Opportunity FAQ
Sweet 16 | AAMCO Transmissions | Ask the Right Questions | Auction it On eBay | Aussie Pet Mobile
Budget Blinds | Carvel Ice Cream | 1-800-DRY-CLEAN | Mr. Handyman | Huntingdon Learning Center
Schooley Mitchell Telecom Consultants | Team Logic IT | JW Tumbles | V2K Home Decor